Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Been A Long Time

  Well it has been a really long time since I have written anything.  So much has happened in the mean while that I really don't know where to start.  I guess the first thing is that my daughter got married on October 6, 2011.  I was not able to be there and it nearly killed me.  The one special day that mother and daughter can spend together was not to happen.  She did come home at Christmas for 5 days but it is now April 10, 2012 and I miss her something terrible.  To make matters worse she is going to have to have surgery.  She is getting her gall bladder removed soon.  And I won't be able to be there either.  I know she is happy but I wish she could be happy here in the states instead of Canada.  lol
   The next big thing to happen in my life is finding out that my dad has stage 4 prostate cancer.  He is taking it pretty well.  But at times he gets down.  Me?  I am not taking it very well at all.  He had surgery where they went in and froze the prostate.  We will have to wait to see if this will help.  Some of the test and treatments he can't do because of his heart problem and all the medicine he is on.  He has a pace maker and a defibulator. 
   So needless to say I have a lot on my mind.  I am having problems sleeping.  I am already on anti depression medicine.  I go back to the doctor in May and I am going to see is she can either change it to something else or add something to what I am taking.  I don't even get dressed a lot of days.  I am sick or just don't feel good all the time.  I have allergies and they are terrible.  It seems like I have a sinus infection every other month.  I really don't know what to do to get me out of this funk.  Hopefully I will feel better soon.  If not?  Oh well I guess we will just have to wait and see.  Until next time...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment