Friday, September 2, 2011

What Is Wrong With People These Days???

I often ask this question....and I can not figure it out.  Now a days people do not want to take responsibility for there actions.  They don't want to do any thing for them selves.  And they don't want to help others.  I was raised to respect my elders, help others, and to be responsible.  I learned from all my mistakes.  Now people do not learn from their mistakes.  They just keep making the same mistakes.  And don't even get me started on how much certain people lie.  But I am a firm believer in Karma.  What goes around comes around.  I have waited patiently and have seen this happen many times.  You can only help  someone so much.  There comes a time when they need to start helping themselves.  I just hope I live long enough to see the Karma bus travel into town and visit everyone that is needing a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment